Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Stool Is Dark Watery

Living room rearranged ^ ^ v

Njaaaaaaaaaa
as I did yesterday already written are alex and I came to the crazy idea, my rearranging living room just completely and to convert * laugh *
We are suffering rnoch not quite finished, but on weekends I'll have photos it onstellen. Let's see if I still have photos of before .... * Laughs *
then you have directly the comparative ... but I must say, as it is now, like Esmir better * smile * rum

Njaaaaaa
by 15 or 16 clock comes Tues eAlex restore .. then we just make up where we left off. ^ ^ V And then .. do iw rhier ne Playstation session *___*
must also be times, or not? * Laughs *
Na guuuut. I will now make ma lhier done.
message me back the days. * Beam * rum

Kao-chan ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment