move away dust behind me ... ^ ^ V
Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I move finally behind me .. oh well. actually come in half because I ih yes first with my Mum. and when I finally have a job, then it's time to wohnugnssuche. ^ ^
There currently is everything here a little confusing. must always carry pc change, if I want online, but I can finally go online.
God I missed it ...
Did I miss you, dear * smile *
Njaaaaaaaaa
am now officially a Bavarian cih * laugh * irgendiwe .. sounds stupid, but then again, not irgendiwe. Funny thing .. funny thing * lol *
Njaaaa in the last three days have already worked with some. buy re-registration, with a dog for a walk every day gone (Yeah I'll be going to finally get out ... ^ ^ v tumble perhaps by the findings even more chocolate * hiding *)
What else. I can get back into the Internet, when I want *_____* God I miss the * laughing *
Tjaaa wsa else?
at 14 .. STILL TWO DAYS almost only one ..... then, finally, the new album out Diru, abe rich must wait longer for it, because the chan-alex me still must send T____T
I hope it's quick schnff * Sniff *
Well well my dear .. . I'll get back the days, I determined to tell now always something.
* all * cuddly
* * knutsch
your JASPI
0 comments:
Post a Comment