I knitted one hand, a bag, another bag is in progress and I must say, it gave me mad fun to knit, especially when the results become so beautiful.
I have knitted a bag and I am working on another bag, too. It was so much fun to knit this bag. In my opinion the result is really beautiful.
bag 1:
Wool: Schoeller + Stahl Big Ball color 05, 100% acrylic
Instructions: Ingas Häkebeutel knitted from so-called Einern (knitting patchwork)
Note: My mother had made of wool with a bad buy and asked myself what if I could make of it. Therefore, I have researched a bit and decided to make a bag from what I even managed very well. Next time I will, however, the threads with the same weave. 2 hours suture threads, in such a small project is somehow not acceptable ^ ^.
course, with hand-Star:
surely with a hand-stitched star :
0 comments:
Post a Comment