Well, that was once a brief history last night, huh?
a bit more resistance would have it but may well be. 've Always expected nothing, but I found a bit disappointing. S really affected me not. Was previously not as excited as last year. There it was much more (Europe) and the goodbyes of Baumi Diego and the experience did not perekt. Had to remind me yesterday between some even think that it was a cup final. Has felt more like "just passing". After reaching the CL Qualifiers for me was the air is out. That was for me to be honest, more important.
Otherwise I have a cold so beautiful. Had from the long weekend pretty much do nothing. It started Thursday evening and is now at its peak. Hope that by tomorrow I somewhat 'm fit. Normally I should not turn on the PC because I have always had the feeling that my head exploded, but somehow I have to distract me. Sleep is not due to neck pain, blurred all while watching TV and reading too. Möööp, all stupid.
Wednesday I was there my first official breakdown. Was on the way home in the village. Before me I see that the traffic light is still green and I will give you gas, but remember that the cart does not accept the rolls and the only way to himself. I then thought extremely quickly go right range. Fortunately the light was green, otherwise I would have let him roll out and would be able to fool the Intersection stood. In any case, probably the timing belt is in the rear. Should cost 100 Euro. That would still okay, although it to me at the moment feels very hurt because I really save on a new, own car. On that occasion also noticed that TÜV has expired since March. Oops. I am going to olle cart my mother and have since absolutely never taken it. As will then take care of my brother drum.
next month's World Cup. Yay ... or so. I am absolutely not in the mood - maybe because I have not the confidence in the team. Is perhaps even more. At the end, I have my views a community set up:
mannschaft2010
. Is now seen nothing yet, but I'll be posting pictures and stuff.
0 comments:
Post a Comment