Friday, June 25, 2010

Jewish Tradition Folded Napkin

dabbisch @ 2010-06-25T12: 01:00

now is 10:38 clock this morning and I've already got two things broken. first My old lava lamp, which I perceive no longer really. Which is, or rather stood in my bedroom on the window sill. Have the window slightly opened, but the tepid breeze block had to tear open the window and then had the lamp is no more room. Pretty slick this content. What is this stuff? Wax and Spüliwasser? Smells in any case not very healthy.
second My coffee table. It is not a good idea to make yoga, while the dog is a rumtollt. I've already learned today at least. And support is not a good idea to do a glass plate, which is only held by four small Nupsies. I'm out. Let's see what else I can do even more broken. Maybe a car or an airplane. Or the pesky birds outside my window.

0 comments:

Post a Comment