Sunday, September 12, 2010

Welcoming New Salon Clients

short







Okay, now very random, but "normal" less spam after the cut.
I's that back. Arnautovic could not make fun, fun. That was pretty much time outstanding. At his casual appearance, I have to get used yet. Seems to me in the game but an advantage. This looks sometimes not at all as there are clever at what would equal out and then he makes it something special. Boenisch, was surprisingly not too bad. Was not required as real, but also looked forward the decent.
are however two goals by one team, the forward to offer so little, has just too much. This is again a way that will spring up in every game, 4, 5 goals must be to win.
Hugo was funny I found on it. Body language was a bit strange and twice ignored übelst colleagues. Whether there's what happened to Wednesday?






















to see


Diego, WOB-shirt but more hurt than I would have thought. really had a small lump in the throat. Fortunately, he no longer has this Nick-Carter Memorial Frise. As the mother instinct is no longer quite so large. And extremely hurt because of the defeat, I was happy anyway. Is good already, even if they sometimes make a fool of others.
I do not know now how do I get from idiots to unity, but ... collect the now every week the points of the heart, or what? Last week, the better team this week at least equal opportunities to expand the lead and then it goes again in the pants. Sucks. Quite easily. Have soooo can not be bothered to N11.



If it again Had one seconds time, a
click
would again nice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment