Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pinky Finger Lymphoma

The world is good

I pimp times [info] werder daily and [info] svwerder . LJ first and then the whole world. And because I'm [info] so'n whore, I ask again for a click on Dshini . Merci. 6 points! Victory for Werder and the SBU. Leckomio! The match started slightly and was always better. Champions League I repressed until the next day or so. This is anyway in the pants. Can I wait even hyperventilate a little bit with that. And then on Wednesday I could not even Glee which distract me from the kick-off. The world is against me.
What's that out there for a Rotzwetter. Last Sunday saw it here like this:

Heue it looks like already once eaten. I feel almost a bit stuck-up before now with full gear (scarf, hat and gloves) to walk around outside, but I'm cold from morning through to night. What am I doing when it gets really cold?

0 comments:

Post a Comment