In mid-February to do a happy new year indeed is a little breakdown, but I did not post any more to the muse and I also do not so much to tell, but I'll do it anyway.
runs the job is still good. When my contract is renewed in the summer again, I get a permanent contract. Yay. Am as an administrative / gofer at a facility that offers disadvantaged young people the possibility of an external training, I just angestellt.Fühle sauwohl there. I notice it particularly because I come to an end of a weekend or holiday always let go. That was, God knows, already different. Since I really panicked because I had the next day back to work.
Last summer I had a distraction from the illness of my father started baking and has always kept still. I'm even on Saturdays so against extra night to drive in the kitchen my mischief. But much more I feel it in bed ere not. Before, I could sleep in some cases 20 hours at a time. Today is after 8 hours did nothing more. Yes, yes, age.
all ... Bake, yes. On Friday I was with a friend at Tortissimo in Allendorf. From "just look what the so-have" is then made here:
If I had not been so afraid before, which is probably the box office displays, as well as other 2, 3 more things were actually there.
The Mini Cake Pan Set course I had to try it so I have this morning made a mini-marzipan cake:
'This is so cute that I do not like them cut.
I had put in a deviantART account . First and foremost, to all my Grafikkram like textures and patterns, so as to store, but I also have a folder with my stuff back.
you I've occasionally forced, sometimes at Dshini for me to click and the end of last year, then I met my first wish. Originally I wanted a car radio, but after It is no longer there so easy to earn Dshins, I had changed the request in the Remington D1001 Spin Curl . The week before last it was finally over and he was outside my front door: Find
the part pretty cool. The hair dryer itself is strong, and this spinning thingy still a nice extra gimmick. With my hair the first time that I wanted to try just so half-hearted, yet succeeded best.
The second request (a chocolate-set) I was able to meet yet, but I am still waiting for confirmation. Until I've certainly it takes 2, 3 weeks. But I know now that you get his stuff really. Great things more than 10 - 15 € cost, I will not want me anymore. It just takes too long.
And now the most unpleasant: football. Sometimes I think the football god has it in very special to me. Is surely not that both the unity and Werder abkacken Sun so. Especially in the harmony I had after that first round never, never, never expected that once again you have to do with the descent. Not even a goal to have shot this year. The last one was against Dortmund in December, which are just going to the German championship. Normal is different. When Will I
varies from week to week of "can you tell me all the time" to "just sad". Something must change, but I am one example to the people who do not want that you start the trainer. Right now, nor has the good fortune that some games are playing and the competition is even more stupid hires, but if she did indeed sometimes stand on a relegation or relegation zone .... I think it would not do. There is also nothing that makes a kind of hope. One can not even get upset about lost opportunity, because they earn is now no more. It is absolutely frustrating and frightening.
At the point I can pimp a lot again
So now you know but something of her decision - as if I wanted that. Regardless, once a post main thing here from 2011 ^ ^
I read every day my f-list, but when it's all about I am extremely Comment uneloquent (which, I believe, is not even a word)
0 comments:
Post a Comment