Friday, August 24, 2007

Hard White Dots On Testicles

Healthy eating

So, today the same time as two entries, the cinema still time. :)

And there are two issues to boot! xD

First of all I would like to summarize the first week soon pull pescetarischen conscious life. (Sounds strangely lifted, but no matter: D)
Saturday when I made the decision (which had to do with the final statement of my roommate and then her empty room ...: () I am right in the health food store next door with the Unicenter vegetarian food (burgers and all that) is revealed. I'm there purchased from time to time in recent months, but never until I tried everything ... everything that is interested I've tried it probably still take quite a while, but soy chips are definitely on top of my list of new recipes. :)
Whether it be that as I've tried all week about various recipes, in part due to my vegetarian neighbor. xD
There is no special demand for meat and felt that was offered to me I've been able to withstand. A good start for someone that have rolled in puff pastry chicken rolls from the Backfabrick loves the way I do. But it still needs an adequate substitute for her, otherwise I'll get some time weak ...
has any event that everything went well, fish a week I had not bought time on was totally vegetarian. Since I do not want to give up the pleasure of a tasty meal, the question was initially in the room if you can get enough variation, while not necessarily spend more.
soy chips are in 16-pack but relatively cheap, tasty and filling. :) From the patties time to mention that you can even pimp too. I think just because of (mustard) shoots, various spices ... with a little imagination there should be uniformity is not an issue.

The second matter I can be so productive is the "army-building project" that I've in my local forum, the GW Fanworld, preliminary.
Yesterday I received a very courteous and knowledgeable user a paper model (again sounds funny, like in kindergarten ^ ^) for me to build cardboard French tanks of World War I (no, not tinkering;! D). represent
addition to the miniatures, the infantry are to (British colonial troops from the Zulu War of BlackTreeDesign, subliminal advertising is justified in this case, I think:)), these models, whose real templates represent historically the Entwurt first of the modern tank with 360-degree rotating turret the Infateriezügen the required mobile firepower against armored units my opponent in this campaign . Give
'll usually Technically I probably used as sentinels, which is very suitable for my taste, and on top of pork cheap. At the store would cost a thing 13 Ocken!

Here is a picture of the FT 17 as a model:


Here is the real role model


as suitable proxy model for the Leman Russ in its various versions, I plan some British model of the Mark IV and Mark V. :) But that can wait, first experiences with the construction of the FT 17 collect.

Cheerio and see you soon!
Florian

Addendum: I have just successfully resisted the temptation of cakes my Mum. In combination with egg noodles and cucumber salad a real treat ... content does not point victory for her. In your opinion, you have to eat meat but also the other side of fish, and it were only every 2 weeks. However, since
is a fundamental difference of opinion. Fish are no friends! : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment