It can be a beginning ...
greetings
follows upon notice, urging and ultimately overcoming the natural inertia of my day, the first sign of life.
my journal I'll as ... hmmm, yes as a medium to present a few things outside use.
For one of my newly awakened passion conscious and healthier, and I mean pescetarisch especially live. For each of the does not say anything. Pescetarisch means no meat except for fish to eat.
It is not a vegetarian, mind you (lack of nutrition has never been my thing ^ ^)!
think I also want less meat, more vegetables, fruit and vegetarian dishes (Vegetable patties hurray!) Bring in the long run a better body awareness, less fat on the hips and just enjoy life more with it ... away with the greasy fast-food gorging !
Well, the decision is not really new, I avoid meat for quite some time, but without the consistency to actually complete it first came last Saturday.
To date, it worked ToiToiToi * * and a craving for meat, however it did before the nose rumtanzt feel I can not.
Another theme is the emergence of home here again is the resurgence of fun in sports.
Monday trial session in Bochum McFit what I was talking about a friend who is a law student (for sports can I motivate myself properly only in the group ...) and frequent trips to Querenburger swimming pool ... it's just stone's throw away ...
In between is also determined to study my own language. Thanks to the change of subject before NEM almost month I've swung the other way on something that suits me more, and ultimately more fun. And as you can imagine is a study which is found themselves interesting and the fun does not make a good start later to land on the road. :)
The final issue that may occur irregularly is a private project. This is to build a miniature collection of theme for the tabletop game Warhammer 40K, to be exact a "Imperial Guard". Otherwise
times like this and find the mention of heartache until just visited Rosenstolz concert, who knows. :)
you soon, later alligator!
Florian
0 comments:
Post a Comment