Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Connect Wusb54g To Wii

Hello, I am your friend .... Late in the evening

light Ahoy sailors!

good week, I reported after calming me back (yes Simon, I'll do your meme now determined yet;))
Since last week Monday, I am now registered with McFit and so far, the regular training also worked out pretty well, last Friday of 6:30 to 9/halbe 10th :) It's true
really that one feels better after exercise, I had completely forgotten after years of making and shirking Weigerns more than the required sports.
can I also show students NEM vll that he has far more necessary than even I, with NEM BMI of 38, anything else with 22 years ago (I think of ... I 27) he did not have much time to the realize ....

Technically it really is food around.
Freddy, my new roommate has been tasted everything I've cooked. Yesterday he wanted to make it `s Steak ... that looked even slightly odd, as he has once eaten by fish: D
But when I put the first 3 weeks now missing in Review I really do not. The smell of meat may still cause Barby (I had not really test the ne chance ...) but I do not expect that I get great pleasure in any way to meat. :) Otherwise

Freddy collection went well, now is the tip-top flat and shot better than we have assumed that time itself. oO Even my room is looking forward because I think it's better not to stand next to Freddy's in Bude Sun to stink a lot. ^. ^

begins In less than NEM month the semester, and how `s still looks nice person left the residence, according to Sandra's statement just before NEM month and a few other things before you come here sometimes have what lonely before ... luckily gits Ali `m deep from floor and a few others have a self-build again, to say nothing of the people at home. ;)

our Warhammer campaign last week went to the next round, I've lost everything .. who cares, it's only a game! :) Have more fun because I can go so well some people out of the way now accounts before rebuilding and painting. :)

Have to go now in the cafeteria and go with his good buddy eat I have not seen forever.

On Bald,

Florian

0 comments:

Post a Comment