Thursday, September 6, 2007

Moped Inspection Alberta

The GREAT life

There is ongoing.
What I'm saying. The WG is now complete.
Yesterday we got a very surprising at first impression a bit shy, but ultimately very friendly Argentine computer science student allocated.
Jaa, that is strange, at least I think this ^ ^ Anyhow, the WG-life settles down slowly again. A plus, definitely. =)
Senia is equal to `n over cappuccino, then I'll pack up my things to keep in Mühlheim ne night, the dog of my cousin. Out of Bochum, even if it is a shame that it just has to be where the flat is full strength again, will do well away from some people (not the WG ^ ^), away from many problems (who has said that running away does not help? It definitely helps!).
I'll take Mitr work. A term paper in East Asia Politiologie stands for `n chair pending. : S
Perhaps a few movies that should fill the evening in addition to the Wauzis. :)

Otherwise, vll verschlägt's me on the weekend after Pützchens market in Bonn, would like Debby `s? Sonal acquaintances still packs with one, I let certain people for the pot. ; D

Flo

PS Today no cut Simone, is only a short inventory report. ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment