Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Stool Is Dark Brown And Watery

YAAAYYYY

now it is almost official ... In November .. to be exact .... 15 I will probably move. Then it goes to my Mum first. and moderate CIH job to 70 percent have it in your hand ^ ^ I knew that it will go up. I just have the one subject put behind me ... but also the way I get around * smile * I do not put our heads in the sand ^ ^ v


morning we first Sunday in Saarland, my visit Wed-MI. 'm Excited all right, what will be there. I'm really looking forward on it. ^ ^ V

What else is new? not really what right now. Sign up then probably next week Wednesday again when the Alex-chan lets me back online * smile *
Oh yes .. on Monday I was then four weeks of training. Am hopeful that I will have internet there UACh a bit * laughs *

so dear to you
vermüss real
* cuddle *

JASPI

0 comments:

Post a Comment