Friday, October 17, 2008

Religious Quotes In Fabric

Friday Patch 45 and books

I have decided I will not now take pictures of each individual patch. Especially since there is always more to knit in one color. Is counted anyway, and now I'm on half time. Now I only need 45 pieces to start with the roof can be.
have finished the book I now Wetlands by Charlotte Roche.



borrowed from my library. I think the book is neither particularly good nor particularly bad. In Nachihinnein it leaves me with a calculation stale aftertaste. And I do not take the seriousness of this book. The language is very youthful mmh, I guess this will probably have some heated tempers. On the other hand, I find it very satirical, because the story is indeed fit, but sometimes difficult to understand is, at least for me. I tell you, it borrows from you, if you can, otherwise there are 15 € a little too much money on this book.

And tomorrow I'm here I am so excited and am so on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment