Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Frustration Card Game Contracts

Tach, Post! All

Because you have finally found someone who plays well against the grottig and even lose with four goals. The stock of the last four competitive games: four defeats, 0:12 doors.
This has to do with professional football, not so much.
It seems to me as was Werder's reputation as a springboard they become fatal. It is possible still young promising players to get to the Weser, but they seem to not understand that one must invest a lot of himself to someday knock Real Madrid or anyone else.
Actually they seem to rely on any qualities that are not present. A statement from Tim Wiese has annoyed me the other day as well. He has been raised that it is so bad at Werder, and then said, yes that is said in every season and in the end they are still the top again. Among the services her lawn gets away with it, but if the attitude in general so then I wonder no longer the current situation. For me personally
the results and lack of success are actually not the worst. There is simply nothing special zuzugucken Werder. That even with a defeat, a brilliant moment is there, it's worth watching the Wegemer.
me is football, and also be very important, but not participate in staff discussions, I am. I just hope that in the near future once again begins to play football.
Since half of the current squad of U23 players is, which one may not even be angry if there's morning sickness Popohaue.



I was on the last Wednesday evening at the "sneak preview" of Deathly Hallows, Part 1 Sitting outside is all but somehow not so great. I felt the next day the neck hurt bad, but the alternative would have been number 2 and did not distress But now the movie.

I had the feeling that the movie should be a small thank you to the fans. Since the third part, the books but interpreted quite freely and this has again kept closer to the template. Secure with a few lengths, especially for those who have the book does not have read, but I was very happy about it. Finally a bit of time to the characters and the relationships between them. Since Ron
my favorite character from the books, it has always bothered me that he has served in the films only as a one-liner supplier. In the current segment is certainly still the case, but it is no longer exclusive.
Very strong, I found the scene with Hermione, who stood by Wards invisible against the grippers. Since I'm really short, the air stopped. Was quite large and the animation for the story with the three brothers. With
enjoyed the film very well and I'll probably look at me again, when the first run has subsided, but I can also understand the negative reviews, which probably come mainly from non-readers. Without the background knowledge, he is probably really confused at times.

long weekend I had two days of free overtime yesterday and today. Already over. Beautiful shitting. Can not again be the weekend? I've just this quite feasible Macaron recipe found and would like to try it, but the week I did something kind for a rest.

I have "started" in the summer with baking. Of course before, but never really with enthusiasm. Meanwhile, I'm obsessed with normal. Every weekend is any pie or cake or pastry made. I enjoy and my family's happy. I always forget that is that the stuff has to be eaten. This weekend I made my mother shrapnel. Our new bakery is that it unfortunately only with butter cream and we found quite a while. I have tasted just as I had remembered it. For the rest of the truffle I've gekugelt small Pralinchen: Om nom nom .

Click, please? Thank you. Sun

0 comments:

Post a Comment