Yet another post. Sun chatty lately.
Werder
Oh guys, you make me feddisch. Since it is not even one lucky enough to be happy about a 3-0. Hugo was probably something like an anti-hero complex. I can think there are spontaneously a few situations where he had the great hero, but can be built any Mist (semi-final UEFA Cup, CL-game against any Greeks). I've just a bit worried that this was his last ever game for Werder. If they want to collect something for him, they have to make it in the winter. And the next Spielta's not a reunion between Diego and Hugo. I find that uncool now. So I am glad that is on it.
Weather
the weekend, I looked out the window every few minutes to see if it finally snows. Has it not natural. Now I must once again drive a car, you go of course going properly. It has a 9 clock started today morning and has now snowed up continuously. As I drove to work everything was dry and when I returned wanted to go home, I had the car Clean out first - and that was after only 4 hours. My mother is all the time in the ears, that I in this weather but rather to take the train. We'll see how it looks tomorrow, but actually I've got no desire to. I love to be so independent. If I can not put a stop in time, otherwise I have to wait an hour for the first next train.
s bake cakes
on Saturday so I made my first macarons:
War thanks to the good instructions really not too difficult, but next time I have to leave it a moment longer in the oven. You were very fragile and some did not quite get off the parchment paper. And I'll be a bit more generous with the paint.
How now again the first Advent be over? The shops will be a while since early September, suggesting that Christmas is literally right at the door and now I have yet again let me by surprise. The last of the 1st Advent was to me only this morning realized. I have no gifts and no bake cookies. Well, if it is very hard, so there's still the night gas station.
click makes you beautiful!
0 comments:
Post a Comment