Sunday, August 29, 2010

Best Value Av Receiver 2009

Reiner Woltmann

I do not know why I still can get so upset. Basically isses so the normal Werder frenzy.




At about half past ten I have peace with 3-0 closed. The first half was just too embarrassing to mourn as long. I was so tired. Had the remote in his hand and was off to the final whistle. Joah Nope. An hour later I was still sitting in front of the telly. At least I've
Marin understood. He looked all the time like a kindergarten child that makes a Abiklasse physical education and then have the well-done anything in the Capri Sun. Only way I can explain it.






When did he have? Similar Marko Marin I would expect there rather with a Benjamin Blümchen tattoo. Well, maybe in Mark Benjamin Blümchen with sunglasses tattoo.








prominence for you still Lord!










If it was now for Rosie, he went with a bang. I wish him well and a club where he can play much


If Mark would not find themselves quite so hot, could be of a great man. I'm looking forward to his season.






Move your hips ...


CL draw starts soon. Honestly, I almost isses shooting. 'm Too facilitates that it has ever worked. The main thing NOT GREEKS!
So, nu, and a cuddly defeat by Cologne. Werder is finally Werder.



I do not come thus clear that Diego but now probably going to WOB. I could never boo him, but it does still hurt a bit. But ZOMG, what occurs to me when Hugo gibbet is yes at least twice this season, a go-go boys meet.

Maybe a
click ? Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment