Saturday, August 14, 2010

How To Run Telephone Wire

Haaaaallooooo ....

content. I check it every day my Flist, but I almost never comment on and update themselves not schomma. But I thought I let hear something from me again. Today, even in a trendy acronym.





+ WM. Was cool. only just had not really want it, but it just was fun.
+ I just leave. The first week is already over and I have not really done much, but I find the times it should be.
+ work. My contract has been extended by one year. And I feel just sauwohl there.
+ cooking and baking and sugar-free syrup. 'm In my first week of holiday baked good deal. God, I've become boring, but I find it relaxing. And I always find some fool who's eating it too. + The new album comes Maroon5 out next month * woot *

- My father had two strokes back. Was at the hospital while also came out that it is worse with dementia and he also has Parkinson's. Now he is in rehab and I dread it like it all that will happen if he comes back.
- New Werder jerseys. So beat me, what to do?
- North My Photo logins are dead straight now that the season starts again.




The small, evil



bluna81
made me addicted. I've logged about them at [info] Dschini.net . If you want to do that too, but that's about here and if you can even just click and I do something good. I'm so shameless. any case, makes pretty fun there. I like it a lot better than Lockerz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment