Thursday, August 26, 2010

Good Football Supplement Stacks

boring, all other





Let's see what could make the previous day even more modest? - Diego goes to Stuttgart - Patrick Ochs to Schalke
- Naldo actually missing for months - Hugo changes but still, with injury, so that it no longer sees



man, what a cheese. The first half I was still slightly amusing and Hoffenheim has now played once brilliant, fast ball. On this day, each team would have beaten, but every other team would have struggled more than Werder. As Werderfan one is yes, then so stupid and think that with a half-time score of 1:4 still what is going on. That was then so does nothing more, I found it very frightening.

And if Werder Werder is still now, is primed on Tuesday, a fire station, only to then lose to 0-3 against Cologne on Saturday.

In the cup now against Bayern and Hamburg to Frankfurt. However, it must be some laws! But Wednesday was not so bad. Played almost all large, but in the end, despite superior numbers, almost KO was standing. Sometimes I do Werder physical concerns.










Why did I actually start to the League Sun feverishly awaiting? Is almost winter break?
Last year, the split but much better. If Werder have not won, then at least the unity and vice versa. Pfft.

0 comments:

Post a Comment