Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Osk New Family Japanese Tea

I was enchanted to meet You

to be honest, I do not know where to start. In recent days, very little has happened, but I must write anything.

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lcjq2wb9R71qajjdco1_400.jpg

I do know LuLu * that I had blasphemed about them. And I'm sincerely sorry. It is really a good friend, but she overdoes it sometimes. But everyone has their days, weeks or even months, in which he simply annoying , shit and is stupid. You have to live. I, for my part, am this week, "and". This is probably because I was in the last few weeks trying had nice to be (Failure) .
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbaholvLzV1qam9yko1_400.gif
So ... In my class there is (very) many idiots. Well, actually it is only idiots, but that's not what I am. In any case, there is one person I'll call Piko *, which is simply to throw up.
He's cute moments but , this are very rare. For him it is very important, popular and cool to be. In Schuelervz writes Piko just some emo stuff and makes a link to " Broken Heart-blah-blah .
me is actually nothing, but you know why he wrote this Blah-Blah? In order to get attention. Piko has no real friends. He looks for the "cool " out (which he intends for cool ...) and if he and "the cool ones " who once held a conversation, he told each of this conversation and says that they are the best friends .
He thinks he is popular and handsome. Neither is he.
His so-called "best friends" slander at every opportunity Piko and make fun of him. Piko even bother probably not at all. He gets so his popularity .
Another thing: In class he always tells loudly from his ex that he will appear hinterherltrauern all the time.
I do not laugh. This small
********* should finally keep his face and admit that there is a Nothing .
- So much for that.

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lck0rwrf7T1qcsugio1_400.png

Oh, I love kitschy stuff. Now is not this whole " of Honor " films, but old Disney classics. If only real life so this would be:
1. Half of life: ugly, poor, no man
second Half of Life: Pretty, rich, and married Prince Charming found overjoyed.
Unfortunately, unfortunately, is and remains the only wishful thinking.

- XoXo

I * do not use the real names of the people I write about. Only for protection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment