Friday, December 31, 2010

Dell Xps Connect A Vcr

2011

in a few hours 2010 is behind us.
2010 was a year full of ups and downs we have now behind us.
I think 2010 was pretty exhausting. http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/106/d/7/d7a4c5c026e98e646fd43bf6dcf05a0f.gif
but 2009 was even worse. mh, maybe ...
bad - better - good - great? that would mean that 2012 will be super great. oh, but no, it is probably nothing, because the world will go down, yes. http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/209/2/9/Omg_I_gets_present_by_Droneguard.gif
na yes, I think I should do with my time ATTACHMENTS ... uh ...

[ O ] work through my math duden,
[ O ] be nice ,
[ O ] express myself better to learn (oh yes it's a dream of mine to speak intellectually!),
[ O ] in English get a 1,
[ O ] me only still School and learn to concentrate !
>> on the weekend of the week to repeat the material, etc. (as I said, there are only intentions. If I do it all is another story)
[ O ] maybe a real homepage to create blog?,
[ O ] the rest of my Christmas bonus clothes and invest in an intellectual book,
[ O ] Breakfast at Tiffany's & casablanka broadcast,
[ O ] on and read all sherlock holmes book,
[ O ] buy me a cute block , which I then used as diary http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/222/f/b/Diary_by_death_of_seasons.gif
[ O ] organized and will save ordinary
[ O ] money so that I can to a large sum then spend money at once
[ O ] more go out (into the library to such!)


So, that's it for now. I notice more now is not. as you maybe already from this points have taken, I would like to be a nerd ♥ . this is really my dream . I do not see why all the bad. I think it would be great to have no private life and to exist only for the school .

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs26/f/2008/098/b/8/Love_is____by_Droneguard.gif

oh, and I think I'm going to buy me a bollywood dvd.
no I'm not a fan. I hate those movies. kitsch is the very last that I recently found out. :eyes:
my girlfriend and I have this new rapunzel watched film, and found the soooooo nice, but then, when such a point in the film came to be the most dear have been the type and one died there would almost
I just thought " perish at last! perish, perish, perish But! "
I find such kind of bored moments dangerously (haha, get it? DYING boring! Because the guy almost dies höhö) ... maybe I should, as a further purpose "be sentimental" Leave .. ? (and "be funny": S) .
my point: I'll get out of the film WHILE you about the funny people, thus I had the idea to get me a Bollywood film, since in any case where only
love
, cry and sing about. http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/273/5/a/Put_your_fingers_in_the_air_by_Droneguard.gif



I'd also like to learn to dance like michael jackson. would certainly be cool if I was at a party and everyone would dance like this: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/074/1/7/_dance__by_Wearwolfaa.gif

would come and then I would totally and http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs39/f/2008/344/a/e/Jackson_Emote_by_MixedMilkChOcOlate.gif

but I think it is nothing. I'm completely untalented dance what Learn to be nice to be in love, etc. As for his quick-witted. Actually I can even nothing good Oo I think I should I look for even a hobby so I do not quite as useless WOULD.
oh no, I shall be only learn & read . http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/074/3/4/pixel_book_by_yosuhara.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment