Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fake Hospital Wristband

"Krank sein ist bescheuert!"

.. I think not. 6 ill these days were really great . I had to do anything in the household, had no school and was able to watch TV all day only .
where we're on the topic !
I usually look when I am sick all day children series on television. However, as these are worse from day to day, I wanted to not do that.
fell yesterday me then, at that time I always watched so many series (which ran primarily on rtl2 ) and decided to that I'm one of them out and search all follow watch.
I decided detective conan (time to my decision but I did not know that there will follow more than 500) .
I have to give that I had not then that fond of the series. I thought they had watched, but the whole killer, etc., which occur in the series, have had me scared.

Detective Conan

Conan Shinichi Kudo is actually called, and a celebrated high-school detective from Tokyo. One day, as he put his nose deep into a case, he is struck down by mysterious men in black, and it is a new kind of deadly poison instilled. However, it is shrinking as the poison only to the size of a primary pupil. In his predicament he finds shelter in the detective Father of his best friend, Ran Mori. not to be caught, he called from now on Conan Edogawa. However, he can not make it, fully supported the somewhat amateurish detective Kogoro Mori in his work. With the help of several small gimmicks from his friend Professor Agasa sends Kogoro like Conan the good sleep and then once in a disguised voice, the present case resolution, so that Mori soon as the "Sleeping Kogoro" as the master detective on everyone's lips.
Conan are a small Titch again in the elementary school, where he founded with three friends the detective boys. Not only that, he always slides Kogoro in criminal cases, no, even with the detective boys Conan has a lot more forensic emulate. Later
Conan finds out that a mysterious organization behind the poison that puts him shrank, and meets Ai Haibara, the developer of the so-called "APTX 4869. However, Sherry, as their code name was, left the organization, and has now made against them.
Although Conan is deflected again by the most complicated criminal cases, his primary goal remains still to make the men in black and identified them to put a stop!

Whether he succeeds? ... Detective Conan in Japan with more than 48 volumes are still not complete and is enjoying great popularity for over 10 years! Written and illustrated by Gosho Aoyama Manga has been published by us the end of 2001. Since 2002 on RTL2 also runs the same successful anime series. (http://dconan.net/)

So this is about the treatment. I have almost all 333 follow seen and I'm thrilled;, in contrast to the whole hannah-montana-shit the tv nowadays is, that's really interesting been. Anstadt a new season of Wizards of was-also-always-space , could, for example, the last 200 follow detective conan sync in German.
like that now listen to a little disturbed because I am already 15 years old (which is not old, just go!) use them and me as a children's series.

0 comments:

Post a Comment