Grief Grief Grief Chapter 2 Chapter 3
Toshiya sighed softly as Kaoru was still no answer to his question and looked at him. "Is it uncomfortable that you know, Kao-chan?" Toshiya asked for calm and looked him straight in the eye, but then smiled slightly when he saw the redness.
"Hey. As I said, it's nothing serious with Daisuke and me. We just have a little fun now and then. I mean why not? The band does not suffer, not the friends, "he said quietly and looked at the leader.
This sighed softly and looked at him. "You're right," murmured softly Kaoru and Toshiya looked for a moment. He knew he could but do not say that he had only come together with Taiki, because he had freed himself from his feelings and thus could engage in something new. At first he had also thought that it would be with Taiki never really fixed. She had also said at the beginning, but over time, have come up feelings on both sides. What if it was just at Daisuke and Toshiya? He let his head hang a little, stared for a moment and thought to himself, until Toshiya him again ripped out of his thoughts.
"I'll make us something to eat, Kaoru. You can also use the safe .. "he said quietly. "You have to regain its powers," he added, kissing the Leader on the cheek. He went into the kitchen and sighed. "There was what," he laughed and looked at Kaoru continued. "Will you come shopping with, or rather wait here?" He said softly to and Kaoru looked at him. "I .. Just like a little for me to be alone ... that would be okay? "he asked Toshiya nodded and went up to the purple-haired and hugged him. "Sure that's fine." He whispered and disappeared from him again. "But if I need help, then I ring," he said, grinning and Kaoru nodded slightly. "Then I come down and help you," he whispered, Toshiya nodded, then made even on the road.
For some time Kaoru was just sitting on the couch was, and then on however, and went to his living room cabinet, opened a door and picked out a video. He pulled it out of the envelope and read the caption. Taiki ~ ~ Light on vacation and I went Kaoru smiled, now with the video to the recorder, put this one, turned on the TV and let himself fall on the couch. No sooner had he pressed the play button, it also radiated already Taiki. Everything in it pulled together, but he could not make it. He wanted to hear his voice .. be heard laughing. He wanted to see his loved. He looked at the picture on the TV, as Taiki ran through the area, it again and again beamed and looked excited. "Taiki ..." Kaoru whispered softly and then stopped, as suddenly a flicker could be seen on TV. "What?" He asked, staring at the television only to grow. "No ... please do not be broken .. that's the only video I have of him, "he said quickly and stood up, took out the tape and paused. The tape was in order, why it caused problems. He put the cassette in the recorder and re-wound the tape back a little, they started again and saw the pictures he had just seen. Then again, the flickering image. He stared at the monitor and chews on his lower lip and cursed softly. Why just in this tape? If it can not be any different?
frightened drove around Kaoru, when the doorbell rang at the door. He got up, threw the remote on the couch and went to the door, opened it and helped Toshiya then take the high.
"Is everything all right, Kaoru?" Toshiya asked and addressed now nodded slightly, Toshiya smiled briefly. "Good." Breathed the bass player and now brought to Kaoru everything in the kitchen. Together they cleared everything in the cupboards. "Thank you are there, Totchi" Kaoru whispered now and then just took the other in the arm, which lies Toshiya falter shortly. But then he wrapped his arms even at the other and smiled slightly. "It's quite clear that I am here for you," he whispered with a grin and kissed him on the forehead, then broke away from him again. "You know what? You go shower now and in time I'll make us something delicious to eat. No. . Not to speak up. You can relax yourself in the shower well, "Toshiya grinned and pushed him towards the bathroom. As Kaoru finally stood in the shower, Toshiya began to make a delicious ramen, but then went into the living room and looked at the TV. "Hm ..." he said of legend expressed on fast forward and stopped when he saw the pictures. "Oh .. my God ... "he whispered, and heard the young man on the video exactly.
"Kaoru. Please do not be evil. I told you never told them. I have problems. Big problems. Shinya even know anything about it. Please do not be evil ... but I'm not the one for which you hold me, "the young man nervously smoothed her hair back. "I'm just running away from these men. I used to be a hustler. If they catch me, I do not know how it turns out ... I love you very much. I did not think that the two of us all to this. "He whispered into the camera. Sad eyes showed how desperate he had to. "I want to lose you and I do not want away from you. But I think they are around here. I do not know what to do. I want to lose you but do not Kaoru. I can not tell you why I am as cowardly, the make of this video ... I hope that you've got to look at you if ever. I love you Frightened by all !!!!"
Toshiya turned around when something fell behind him on the floor. Kaoru stared at the TV and swallowed hard. "Kaoru," Toshiya said softly and then walked up to them, but Kaoru stared at the television set to continue. "Kaoru?" Toshiya tried it again. What he had noticed anything? Had he seen anything? He swallowed hard and stroking Kaoru's cheek, but he pushed it away. "Not ... .. the .... for which I have kept him? "he asked quietly, staring at Toshiya now. "What .. what is this now? "he asked, tears gathered in his eyes.
"A hustler," he asked quietly, staring continue to the TV. He did not understand. He took Toshiya from the remote, rewound and saw this movie at times, went over to the couch and sat on it, staring back at Taiki, who revealed this to him. Again and again he let play this part, then looked to Toshiya. "Iich .. must find out what it all meant ... Toshiya ... " he whispered softly, standing up, but Toshiya went to him, shook his head. "Calm down first Kaoru, please," the bassist said quietly, looking at his friend, then swallowed hard. "The police is still truth in the matter," he said softly, and Kaoru laughed. "What have they been up to? A little driving around, listening to everything and that's it, Toshiya, "he said quietly and bassist sighed.
"Curb Kaoru. He has himself said that he was on the run. If he says it ... it can mean anything good, "whispered the bassist more quiet and Kaoru looked at the statue. Taikis sad eyes gave him a stab the heart. "Why has he never told me anything?" He whispered softly, Toshiya Kaoru took in the arm. "He probably could not ... because he did not know if he loses up to," he whispered softly, looking him straight in the eye. "You know not what these guys are capable, Kaoru," he said, and the purple-haired man looked into his eyes, then leaned slightly to the bass player and closed his eyes slowly. "I want to know is what happened to him, Toshiya ... whether it was really hit by these guys ..." he breathed, and stroked his Toshiya over the back, held it so the whole time and kissed him yet times on the head.
"The police will find it out, I'm sure," he whispered, and Kaoru looked at him. "I .. hope you're right ... "Kaoru whispered, closing his eyes again quieted somewhat in appearance, but in his mind he forged a plan. He would find out what that meant everything. What had happened to Taiki that time? Why was this so on the run and why he had such a fear he had seen the fear in the eyes of others. He wanted to avenge him. He would do anything for it, it could not be that this group of criminals could go on like this and even more young people burst it.
"I get our Ramen .. then we eat something and you get really settled Kaoru, Toshiya whispered softly, and Kaoru winced for a moment. He had not realized that the other had been persuaded to continue it. He nodded slightly and looked into his eyes. "Thank Toshiya. Thanks for everything, "he whispered softly and sat up slowly now, so get up Toshiya could.
As Toshiya was in the kitchen, he leaned on the counter. He dufte not let that Kaoru tried something. He knew how these guys were. He had already realized at the time Taiki. When he had managed to get out there, this milieu, Taiki had just slipped ... he had yet to incorporate ... Slowly closed his eyes, the bass player. It could happen just do not know the whole truth about the Kaoru Taiki found out .. found out about him. He had to do everything we can to prevent that. It would only further ruining Kaoru. He knew .. . Especially when it learned that he had then met Taiki right there .... He breathed deeply, took the two bowls and went to Kaoru, submitted a set of these and next to him. "You can copy them to you, Kaoru," he whispered and they both ate their ramen, hung by their thoughts.
0 comments:
Post a Comment