Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Buy Things Wholesale With Tax Id

Chapter 04

Annoyed Toshiya rang the bell of Kaoru's apartment, hoping that this finally the Baka would open the door. It just could not go further. For a week he neglected the band. For a week he researched on the Internet only. He had tried repeatedly to make the guitarist clear that he would rather not make. This group of people was just too dangerous and he - Toshiya - could tell you a thing. Of course he had not said to Kaoru, because this would then want to know what that meant. Sighing, Toshiya rightly stressed the hair, then looked in his pockets for the spare key from Kaoru. When he had finally found this, he concluded on the doors and entered the apartment.

"KAORU", he cried and then sighed, looked around the apartment. That could not be true but now. Now this idiot was not there. Then he paused and opened his eyes. He had last night still want to go to a club, he had figured out the Taiki had worked there. An uneasy feeling spread through the bass player and he called for Shinya. Daisuke and Kyo was somewhere along the way and had not taken away the cell phones, so he tried the two do not even He went on in the living room of Kaoru and down, stressed again and again nervously through his hair and breathed on it facilitated when he heard the voice of the drummer. "Shinya. Please. Kaoru is not at home. He did yesterday in any club. I do not know what I should do now, "he said hastily, Shinya stopped at the other end of the line.

"And you let him go?" Shinya asked for quiet, which was now infinite worried about Kaoru. Toshiya and Kaoru had shown him the video, hoping that he would know something about it, but he absolutely can not help.
He carefully picked his dog high and stroked it by the skin. "Have you tried him on the phone to call?" He asked quietly to and Toshiya on panting. "Yes .... That's why I'm also in the apartment to him, "he said quietly. "He has made the mobile phone. Is not home that night and he seemed to be it not at home, Shinya. "He said quietly, wincing as she knocked on the line. "Shin? Yes .. just wait NEN I call on the other line, "he said quickly, stroking the hair back.

He looked at the screen, raised an eyebrow. No number was displayed, and not many had this phone number. "Moshi moshi ..." said it in the phone and hesitated. "Kaoru ... sky .. Where are you? "He asked quietly and Kaoru gasped into the phone. "In .. the vicinity of the club .... I .. I can barely move ... Toshiya. Me .. does not hurt anything, "whispered the leader in the handset and Toshiya faltered. "God damn ... you call from a phone booth? Stay there .. I get up. I'll be right with you .... "He said hastily, and Kaoru was only his approval, as was already away his money for the call. Hastily to Toshiya Shinya got back into the line.

"It was Kaoru. Something's not right. He gasped on the phone and thought of what he can not move. I suspect terrible. I'll get him now Shinya, "he said quickly and he stroked his hair back. "Hold me running on the Toshiya. Tell me, what about Kaoru yes ... "he said then and still put the two made up and Toshiya immediately on the way to his best friend. When he saw that

sit leaning against the telephone booth, completely covered in blood, he gasped in horror and ran towards them. "For heaven's sake, Kaoru," he whispered, and only looked at the purple-haired for a moment. "Hey. Hey. Is not so bad, really. Do not worry, Toshiya ", he said, and gasped as the bass player helped him to his feet. "Hng ...."
"not so bad right?" Said Toshiya sour. "I'll take you home and then you tell me what happened," he said, and went mad with the guitarist to his car, sat him gently on the passenger seat and looked at him a moment. He gently stroked his cheek, he looked solid in his eyes. "Kao God ..." he whispered, looking just like Kaoru a slight smile to his face twisted, her head tilted to one side and then read simply stared at the club. Now Toshiya saw this club and everything went together in him. So here they were already ... He wanted to help Kaoru, but if it would see these guys, everything would be over. Also for him. He slowly walked around
around the car, dropped behind the steering wheel and looked once more to Kaoru. Shortly after, he went even go and headed to the apartment from him. This time not from Kaoru. This should first get them apart. He would take care of now for the better leader.

"What are you doing? This is not the way to my apartment, "Kaoru said now, looking at Toshiya. "I know," murmured this as an answer and glanced over to the guitarist. "I bring you to me, you'll get there first again on the ground," he said, and he stroked his hair went back, then shortly afterwards in the garage of his house and parked his leased parking. He quickly was rumgegangen the car and helped Kaoru from this, the bleating of totally listening to him. Quick
Kaoru had given up trying to speak against it and went with Toshiya up in the apartment. "I told you, I pack it all alone," muttered, Kaoru and Toshiya laughed. "Yes it shows. You go to a club and call me the next day because you were beaten up, "he said Kaoru was sour and now on the couch, knelt before him and looked him straight in the eye. "Damn it. Do not you realize how dangerous all this is Kaoru? "he said, angry and stood up to the first aid kit from the bath and a bowl of to bring water and a washcloth. Armed with everything he came to Kaoru and looked at it.

"but I found out something, Toshiya, Kaoru whispered now and pulled out a piece of paper. "One .. the employee told me that Taiki had worked for them, "he said quietly. "And what brings you this?" He asked sour. "I have the culprit .. I know this .. Wanker have created it, that Taiki die, "whispered the purple-haired now and Toshiya sighed quietly. "Lie down", Toshiya muttered now and Kaoru glared at him. "I have the perpetrators, Toshiya," he said sour and this looked at him now. "And what brings you this?? Will you kill them? Hiking in the jail? Would it have been the expressed Taiki? "Toshiya asked angry and got up, threw the washcloth in the bowl.
"And when you go to the police .. what do you mean by that? Do you have any evidence? "he asked, angry and Kaoru looked down a moment, then shook his head. "You see?. So what brings you there? You bring up only himself in danger, damn shit again, "said Toshiya sour and glared at Kaoru.
"WHAT DID IT FOR ME? SURE IT'S NOT AN ACCIDENT WAS, "Kaoru screamed, jumped up and ran to the next moment the Couch did fall, is now the site stable and gasped softly. God was the pain that was not stand for.

"Fine. Good .. did you know that he was killed. Can you live with the idea of better yes? "said Toshiya and now paused when he saw the face of the guitarist, went to him immediately. "Kaoru," he whispered only helped him and now that he could lie down. "I call a doctor," he whispered only and Kaoru nodded slightly. "God damn .. you .. you're really a complete idiot, "said Toshiya Kaoru still softly and kissed gently on the forehead, then stood up and called the ambulance.
fast the ambulance was there too and Kaoru was investigated. Toshiya ran in the time in the kitchen and down, took out his cell phone now from his pocket and dialed the number from their drummer. He just needed someone to talk to. He heard the voices of the drummer and began to direct. "Shin ... I got it .. He is under investigation. He is .. been beaten. I do not know much, but .. but apparently he has found the club, has worked in the Taiki, "he whispered into the receiver. "Shinya .. I ... I think I hang in the shit, "he whispered, then paused and Shinya. "You know what ... if Kaoru is sleeping like ... you call me again to ... and then you talk to me about it," he whispered softly, Toshiya shook his head. "Can you .. not just come from, Shin? "he asked quietly. "Please ... I .. I can not do that on the phone, "he whispered, and Shinya now stopped for a moment.
"Is it so hard?" He asked, Toshiya bit her lower lip. "Would you ask otherwise, to come to me so I can talk to you about it?" He asked softly and Shinya bit her lower lip. "Okay .. . I'm in a half hour with you, okay, "he said quietly, Toshiya nodded. "Thank chan, Shin," he whispered into the phone hung up and looked at the doctor now.

"Mr. Niikura has a broken rib, a few bruises and a broken arm, "the doctor said quietly, Toshiya gave some pills. 'Give him this, he has severe pain. He will sleep the same, we have given him a sedative, "he said quietly, looking at him a moment. Toshiya nodded, accepted the pills and saw the doctor. "Your friend is in urgent need rest and good care," he said, and nodded again the dark-haired. "I'll take care of him," he whispered and nodded the doctor. "All right. If something should be, they call us, then come by colleagues of mine and look after her friend "

" Thanks. " Toshiya gasped quietly and pressed the doctor's hand, then brought him to the door and sighed softly as he closed the door. He breathed deeply, looked at the guitar and walked toward them, knelt down beside him. "Are you asleep yet?" He said softly after the purple-haired and opened his eyes slightly. "Yes. Not yet, "he whispered softly and stroked his Toshiya easy on the cheek. "Can you make it up a bit to move? You should get out of the things. I'll give you something from me, "he breathed, and Kaoru nodded, read from Toshiya help up now. "I'll get just a few things and then .. put you to bed. The couch is not good for your Situation now, "he said quietly.
"I can sleep here ... but that's no problem," said Kaoru and Toshiya directly at him. "You sleep in the bed." He said again, and Kaoru nodded slightly. Toshiya then went into the bedroom, looked a bit put out Kaoru and brought him to this, which helped him to dress and sit down beside him. "God Kaoru. Please pass better care of yourself, "he whispered softly, and took it into his arm.

As Kaoru was then moved, he went with Toshiya in the bedroom, where he gave this other bed linen and laid in the bed. "Thank you, Toshiya," he whispered softly, and the bass player smiled lovingly at. "For that you need not thank you, Kaoru," he said quietly and sat down for a moment now to him on the bed. "Try to sleep just now and then we'll see what we will do, okay," he said quietly and kissed him on the forehead. "Okay ..." Kaoru whispered softly and lay down right now, pulled the blanket up to his chin up and fell asleep shortly thereafter. Toshiya watched him for a moment and then got up when the bell rang at the door. This could only be Shinya.

Smiling, he opened the door and ran into Shinya. Miyu immediately set on the way to the bedroom Kaoru, Shinya what lies laughing softly. "The little girl Kaoru loves, "he whispered softly and hugged Toshiya. "You see is shit to be honest, Toshiya .. what's going on? "he asked softly, looking into the eyes.
"I ... .. let's make some tea and talk about it, yes. I think .. I should .. .. tell it slowly, "whispered Toshiya and Shinya stopped, looked at him a moment and followed him into the kitchen.
"What say?" Asked the drummer to his friend and looked directly and settled on the chair in the kitchen. "I Kaoru could say more than you think," he whispered softly, Shinya stopped again. "WHAT do you think Toshiya what's going on?" He asked, this turned around.
"I know Taiki already longer than you and Kaoru," he said, then paused and Shinya. "Moment .. slowly .. everything from the front please, "said the drummer and Toshiya sighed. "The .. this is easier said than done, Shinya. "he whispered, looking at the drummer, thought for a moment and turned to the tea. When he was finished, he put a cup in front of the drummer, sat down opposite him and looked into his eyes.
"I ... .. Taiki know from the time when he has just started with these guys, "she whispered softly, and saw Shinya Toshiya now continue in his eyes.
"And no ... I was not free. ... "whispered Toshiya and Shinya was still staring at him in terror.

0 comments:

Post a Comment