I will only be online sporalisch .. until I'm at my mum ^ ^
zwishendurch I am with girlfriend ner which allows me to come online ... ^ ^
but I okmm as to ... I can even write iweder tinker a little and * smile *
vermüss you my love
* cuddly *
JASPI
Grief Chapter 6
Kaoru Toshiya observed that in the kitchen che got up and got ready for her lunch. Toshiya was after the evening when he was beaten up, stayed with him. He had then failed to let him alone. Somehow It was looking forward Kaoru, Toshiya so that took care of him. But why did the other is that? And why he was so thoughtful and often not even noticed when he Toshiya observed at night, when this thought as much after. Kaoru had not wanted the Toshiya slept on the uncomfortable couch after that after the first night had extreme back pain. So this is now sleeping in his bedroom. He studied the bass player again, as he took the rice from the rice cooker and then sighed. "Toshi? Why are you the last two days so extremely thoughtful? "Kaoru asked quietly to and Toshiya looked at him a moment. "I'm not thoughtful," he said quietly and the Leader sighed. "Oh come on, Toshiya. I'm not stupid, okay, "he said quietly and sat down at the table, the bass player looked for a moment and leaned back against the wall.
"I'm just worried about you Kaoru, Toshiya muttered quietly and Kaoru raised an eyebrow. "And why are you lying awake at night?" He asked, looking at the plate. "Hm Delicious. Chicken curry, "he said with a smile and Toshiya sat down opposite him. "Yes, I thought it was time against time, we eat chicken curry, what? "he asked, grinning and he stroked his hair back and made a braid. "Yeah. But now I really want to know more, what damned with you again is going Toshiya. I get very comfortable with the night and I think it's not good that you always dodge me, if I responsively, "he said quietly, Toshiya looked down.
"What do you hear?" Said Toshiya and began to eat. "I've told you what's going on. I simply do care about you. Okay., "He said softly and Kaoru looked solid in his eyes. This sighed softly and slowly began to eat. He would certainly not give up. He would get out what was wrong with Toshiya. And when he had to nerve to ask him all day.
"I hope it tastes good," said Toshiya Kaoru now quiet and smiled. "Sure. I love your chicken curry ", breathed calmly, leaning back after he had finished and put his hands on his belly. "I'm tired of cardboard," said Kaoru. "You want to fatten me, right?" he laughed and Toshiya laughed softly. Were quickly cleared away the dishes and both went into the living room to smoke to get one. Sighing, Toshiya leaned backward, Kaoru looked for a moment. The other was right. It should be slow really honest to the other.
"I know .... Taiki days longer than you and Shinya, Toshiya Kaoru whispered softly and saw him now, confused. "As you already know Taiki longer?", He asked for and the bassist looked down. "You know just still not all of my past, Kao," whispered He moved his legs and for a moment, chews on his lower lip and stared at the laptop. There he had no information about something to do with the club has found. "I do not know if you want to hear everything. I fear that you will incorrectly think of Taiki .. and by myself, "he whispered softly, and kneaded his fingers for a moment and Kaoru raised his eyebrow. "What is going on Toshiya?", Asked about this concern and was now something else out, so he could watch Toshiya. Fixed bit, the dark haired on the lower lip.
"I have previously worked in the club work in the Taiki also had "whispered Kaoru Toshiya and looked at now, then breathed deeply. "Shall we drink a wine perhaps. I think this is now a little longer, "murmured the bassist and Kaoru sighed, nodding slightly now. He noted that it was worse would be needed, otherwise Toshiya not so calm and so serious. He looked behind the bass player, read fetch him the wine and two glasses, then fill the glasses. Toshiya gave one to the guitar and drank himself now a big swig from his own glass. "I think I prefer to start at the beginning, "he whispered softly and stroked her hair back and stared into the red liquid.
"When I was 16, I've fallen quite strong. He has done everything for me and I was really happy and thought he would be the love of my life, "he whispered softly, and waved a little wine in his glass. "We have really spent much time together. He told me all read from the eyes. Every little and great wish to come true, "he whispered softly, closed his eyes. "It was really quite a long time a good thing. But at some point he has changed. He has developed into a regular monster. He always wanted to try something new. I was so naive. I've been through. "He laughed quietly and shook his head. "I was really blinded by love. This typical rose-colored glasses. "He muttered again and drank a sip of his wine. "At some point he managed to persuade me to make a threesome with. I mean .. so in the whole there is nothing wrong. But it was different than I thought. He has me chained to the bed and things they did to me, which really were not nice, "he whispered softly and kept his eyes still lowered. "Then his business partner took me ... I'm fucked. I can not say otherwise. He has not even taken it, whether it could hurt me, "the bassist said quietly continues, and noticed he had tears in his eyes again. "When this guy was then gone, Mike grabbed me by the hair, hit me and then called a bitch. I did not understand. He had this but wanted three, "she whispered and closed his eyes fixed Toshiya together, began to tremble slightly. Kaoru immediately slid to him, took him lightly in the arm. He had not known that Toshiya had experienced something like that.
"That was not all," he whispered softly, looking at him a moment and leaned to his friend, closed his eyes again and enjoyed being close to that moment just Kaoru only. "Not all? Was it worse? "asked Kaoru and Toshiya looked into his eyes. "Please ... please do not hate me," he whispered softly, and Kaoru stopped shaking, then his head. "Why should I hate you, Toshiya?" He asked softly and stroked him a lock from her face. "He has imprisoned me." He whispered softly. "I have only food and drink. But only so much as just have been necessary. "He whispered softly and swallowed hard. "One week I've been sitting in this dark room, no one ever got to face him only when he told me the food crashed to the ground and then went out again. He said nothing, done nothing. Only eat and drink and do and that's it. "he whispered softly and clutched with one hand in his pants.
parties expressed the bass at Kaoru and stroked its back, held it so tight. "Toshiya," whispered the guitarist, but Toshiya put his finger on the finger tips. "Let me tell your privacy to an end," whispered Toshiya and the purple-haired now nodded slightly, Toshiya was just solid. "Well. After a week, Mike came back clean. He had things for myself, she pressed into my hand and said I should make me really pretty. I of course, was happy. I thought he wanted to take back with me. But when I entered his room, I have not looked bad. He lay there on the bed, has rumgemacht with some guy and then he looked at me. His look was so different. I do not know what to make of it. "he whispered softly, and again drank a big gulp of his wine, his glass filled again, and then thought for a moment. "He looked at me and said that this guy had a bar. That he would use a service and I will start there. I had no choice. You got me .. They have dragged me into this car and then I had to work there. But not the way I thought .. It was not a waitress behind the bar, he has sold me on these guys, so I was there ... There has to work as a bitch, "sobbed quietly and Toshiya Kaoru opened his eyes. "I had to let so much go through me. Disgusting guys. Old guys, "he whispered softly and pressed herself against him. Quietly, he continued sobbing, he stroked his hair back and breathed deeply again. "Every time ... Every time I tried to run away, they have found me again and I was beaten up and had almost immediately back to work, "whispered and he lowered his eyes even more. He could not look at Kaoru. What this would think of him.
"God Toshiya, Kaoru whispered softly, stroking now Toshiya away the tears, looked into his eyes. "Sky. Why have you never spoken to me about it? "He asked quietly after and the bass player looked at him. "Because I never expected that my past catches up with me again," he whispered softly and took a deep breath. "And ... what .. what about Taiki? "he asked quietly, and now reduced to Toshiya views again dissolved even by the leader. "When I was at that age where you no longer use me, could they have procured a new boy," he whispered, Kaoru stared at him. "Taiki .." Kaoru whispered now and Toshiya nodded slightly. "I ... I had to incorporate it. He explained everything and so, "he whispered and clutched even more in his pants. "I knew if I did not do, not only must I suffer under it, but also Taiki. There was no chance to spare him before, "he whispered softly and began to tremble again. "It .. It I'm so sorry, Kaoru, "he whispered softly, sobbing on now, but Kaoru pulled him back to himself through his hair and patted him on the back. "You must not excuse yourself, Toshiya. Each would have been in your situation would have the so-made, "he whispered softly and kissed him on the forehead. "But now I understand a lot ..." he whispered softly. "Is ... Taiki leave? "He asked quietly now after Toshiya and shrugged his shoulders. "I think already, because he is not yet at an age where he would have been sorted out, "he whispered softly and looked at Kaoru and then drank the glass of wine in an empty train.
"I tried rauszubekommen something, I can crack his password for his laptop, which Shinya has brought me, but there is nothing. Absolutely nothing. And otherwise I know nothing, "he whispered softly now and looked at Kaoru. "I wanted to help you but, even more out to get, but you ..." He got no further, because Kaoru had put a finger on his lips. "I I already understood. Now I know why you did not want me to do this research. They are dangerous. But I did not expect that it is so bad, "he whispered softly. "And stop giving you the blame for it. You have not brought him into this circle. You've done just that, to protect you both. I know that you would not do it, "he whispered softly. "You were under pressure, okay," he whispered softly, Toshiya looked at him, then pushed the guitarist and sobbed again.
long remained seated them so. Kaoru stroked all the time on his back and through his hair, so the bass player just tried to calm down and only then breathed deeply. "Toshiya?" He asked softly, stroking on his back. "I .. might have an idea where Taiki could have hidden anything, "he said quietly, Toshiya looked at him. "Would you be willing to make a statement to the police? Maybe we can make this club close, "he whispered softly, Toshiya swallowed hard. "I. I I do not know whether the work, Kaoru. I really do not know, "he whispered softly. "I do not know if I can do it again to apply this force and to tell everything," he whispered softly and Kaoru looked at him. "I will stand by you and give you the strength." He whispered softly and looked into his eyes. "But first I will try if I find out since what, where, I suspect the Taiki could have hidden something," he said softly, looking Toshiya's eyes. "He had only been there with me, but I think I'll find it again," Kaoru whispered softly, and saw Toshiya's eyes. "We get the point, or together? We will bring the perpetrators to jail. Taiki Are you right for revenge and finish with the past, "whispered Kaoru and Toshiya nodded now easily expressed himself just to the leader. "I can .. it can not tell the others, Kaoru. Shinya knows it, but I can not tell you more, "he whispered softly, and Kaoru looked at him. "Not to, I explain what is going on," whispered Kaoru and Toshiya nodded now, remained in the arms of Kaoru and lie was always quiet. "I'm tired," whispered Toshiya and Kaoru smiled. "Then sleep," he breathed quietly, and stroked the bass player on through his hair and smiled at him lovingly. "I hold you," he said, still calm and took a deep breath, the bass player observed a moment until he was asleep. He carefully laid the bass on the bed, covered him carefully and then went out onto the balcony to the experienced to handle for now. He could still not quite believe, but he could understand Taiki and Toshiya. He would it in place also can not tell.
0 comments:
Post a Comment