Saturday, September 13, 2008

Kodak Polaroidsun 600 Film

Grief Chapter 05

Shinya looked at his friend and blinked for a moment. "Moment .. Toshiya want you to say that you had to do in these circles? "He asked, Toshiya looked down just slightly. Deep breathing through the bass player, saw the blond-haired for a moment and then nodded slightly.
"Before Taiki is there slipped in, I had some time in this band ... it ... they do not want to let go," he whispered softly and pulled his legs now, lit a cigarette and staring into space. He laid his head on his knees again and pulled on his cigarette.
"I was at that time ... .... 16 .. "whispered He shook his head. "I met him .... And .. He was so sweet. I was really in love head over heels, Shinya, "he whispered softly and swallowed hard, wondering how he should tell further.
"Over time ... he has a really .. I'd say Monster developed .. he wanted to try new things .. eventually he took me so long to babble until I agreed to a threesome. I mean ... so on the whole, nothing bad .. but .. if you ... will be made on the bed and can not defend himself, "whispered and he lowered his eyes. "When his business partner then me .. fuck ... I have ... how shall I say .. he hit me and then insulted me as a bitch, "he whispered softly and closed his eyes back together.

Shinya stopped, reached out his hand and stroked Toshiya's hair, looked at him a moment. "And then ... what happened? I hope you're gone away, Toshi, "he whispered, who shook his head. "How could I go? I was still chained to this damn bed .. he has then also let off steam ... then grabbed me by the hair and locked me in a room. I got to eat something .. something to drink ... and have been stuck in this room. I did not know what may come up to me, "he breathed, and just clutched in his pants, stared straight ahead. "One week I had to sit in there, then he came in, has flung my clothes and said. I should make myself pretty .. get ready ... "Toshiya whispered and he stroked his hair back, breathed deeply again. "What do I do ... this of course, have the hope that he does not more acidic and so that we make peace again, but when I came into the room .. He had another guy sitting there, with whom he was around and I just .. . I had to watch it long time with ne. I .. I felt so bad before Shinya .. "he whispered softly, biting her lower lip. "As .. when he finally .. this guy was able to solve .... he told me ... that this guy would have a club ... .. I could work there as a waitress. "he whispered softly. "But .. it was not operating .. he has .... He has me as a bitch about these guys sold ... "he whispered softly, her legs pulled tight to his body and sobbed.

slid gently Shinya closer to the bass player, only to withdraw in his arm and pressed him to her. "For God's sake, Toshiya." He whispered softly, stroking his fingers through his hair, it was just solid.
"I. . ... I had to. with so many guys .. I let it wash over me, so I will not be beaten .. "he whispered softly and pressed close to the drummer clawed, in its upper part. "Always again ... this perverse fucker came up to me .. I wanted to give them a bubble ... that I let fuck me .... "He whispered softly. "I. I have some time nothing more .. felt. nothing more you know ... "he whispered softly, sobbing again. "Time and again .. and ... I do not even get something for it .... The only thing I've got .. There were no strikes, because my job .. have done so well because I have introduced so much money, "he whispered, clutching at the other firm, concluded then the eyes. "I have .. at some point tried to run away ... am. through the city and wrong .. they found me, "he whispered softly, looking at Shinya. "I .... was .. a week in the basement. They have beaten me .... Raped ... "he murmured softly and slowly separated himself from the drummer, continued to stare straight ahead. Then I had to heal than my bruises are .... My wounds. I had to get back to work .. It all went away from the front ... until then .. at some point felt that I was too old, that I would no longer fit in their house .... I should merge the new arrival. He shows how all of this club expired .. "he whispered, swallowing hard. "It .. Taiki was .. "he whispered. "I .. I wanted to incorporate him, but .. I was afraid .. live without fear for my .. They have threatened me .. if I had not done this, they would have killed us .. "he whispered, leaning back against Shinya, closed his eyes and breathed deeply again.

pressed gently on to the bass player Shinya and patted him repeatedly on his back, spoke quietly to one another. "Attempt Toshiya keep you quiet, "he whispered softly. "You're away from them .." he whispered softly. "Yes .. but. .. but I'm to blame, the .. Taiki has not been spared this. I would still have to say is that he is not good, "he whispered softly, wiping away the tears I. "Sorry, dass. I'm not telling you, "he whispered softly. "Especially when you have then brought Taiki ..." he whispered softly and breathed deeply again.
"It .. it must have been a shock for you, as you know what Taiki at that time did not you? "he asked, Shinya nodded. "Yeah. But I accepted it, he told me that there is something that would not tell him. Now that I've heard of you, I must honestly say I understand it, "he whispered softly. "I have to find out how he is out geokmmen. He has not been in an age when they had him thrown out, "he said quietly. "He must be cut down and that's why he was killed, I'm sure Shinya," he whispered softly now and the drummer looked at him. "Are you going now in search?" This concern and asked Toshiya ATMT deeply. "I will try to find out .. do you know if he has written diary or something? "he asked quietly to Shinya and opened his eyes, staring at the other. "He's still with me are a laptop, but that is password protected," he said directly and Toshiya looked at him. "Can .. you can bring it to me the day over? ", he asked for quiet and winced as he heard his name. "Oh .. Kaoru is awake .. "he whispered softly, and stood on. "Please. . Tell him anything yet, Shinya, "he said softly. "I .. I have to see that the war itself under control and that I can tell him, "he whispered, and Shinya nodded. "I come over tomorrow and bring you the laptop, you go to Kaoru and take care of him, yes," he said quietly, getting up, Toshiya kissed briefly on the cheek and smiled at him lovingly. "Until tomorrow, Toshiya," he breathed, and then was gone again, after he had made to Miyu's arm.

Toshiya closed the door and went Kaoru to the room and sat down beside him, stroking him through his hair short. "Did you sleep can?" He asked quietly, smiled at him lovingly and looked around for what to drink. "I'm as good gschlafen like it was a long time," he breathed quietly, and looked at Toshiya. "Thanks, you've got me and you now care about me Baka," he whispered softly and breathed deeply again. "It is clear to me that I look after. Who should do it otherwise, before you still kill yourself, Kao-chan, "he said smiling and kissed him on the cheek, then gave him something to drink and took a deep breath.
In the next few days he would have to talk with Kaoru, but no longer today, the other took his rest today. "Trying to sleep on, so you come back to power. I make something to eat and bring it to you when it's ready, okay, "he whispered and kissed him again on the forehead, then went to a smile in the kitchen and began to boil. As Kaoru would react if he would tell him exactly what Shinya now knew about him? Will he accept it then could? Whether he would hate him because he had worked his Taiki? Sighing, he cut the vegetables and tossed it to the meat, which he had also been cut and made ready the food for Kaoru ... ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment