Thursday, September 4, 2008

How To Treat Goitre In A Horse



Kaoru was slowly growing again, blinked a little sleepy and looked around the room. Where could he be? Then his eyes fell on the black-haired bass player. Had he been sitting around all night with him and had maintained that he would wake up .... He could be there for him when he woke up from a nightmare? Only gently stroked Kaoru now by the hair of bass player and smiled for a moment.

"hng ..." could be heard quietly of Toshiya and then lifted his head to this slow, Kaoru looked into his eyes and smiled at him. "Hey .." he whispered softly, and Kaoru looked at him. "Hey." He whispered softly in response and looked into his eyes. "... You were here all night with me?" Kaoru whispered to and Toshiya smiled at them. "Yes. You have attempted ... to take home with me, but I did not want to leave you here alone. What would have happened if you had a nightmare or something wake up? "He whispered with a smile and the hair from her face. As he sat down he just made a face. His back was broken pretty loud, but after a few dislocations was also done again.
was then already on the room door and the nurse came in with two trays. "Good morning," she said with a smile and put down the tray. "I hope the breakfast is for them both so agreeable," she smiled and then was gone again from the room.

Toshiya laughed softly. "Sky. Are so friendly, because they know who we are, "he said, laughing only went up to the tray and took it. The one he turned to Kaoru on the car, turned the table on this and opened the door. "Uiii it looks good" Toshiya grinned and looked at Kaoru who does not eat that looked at times. "Kau?" He asked quietly and sighed.
"I'm not hungry, Toshiya ..." he whispered softly and the black-haired sighed. "But if you have something to eat, Kaoru," he said calmly, walked around the bed and sat down with the guitarist. He gently stroked the cheek and looked him in solid the eyes.

"I get nothing down, Toshiya." Kaoru said, now again with a little more emphasis and Toshiya saw him still in his eyes. "You know that they will force feed you if you do so? You have since the accident has virtually nothing to eat, Kaoru. I will not have to witness that you have to stay here longer in the hospital and force-feed them up through the drain, "he whispered and hugged the guitarist. "They should do it," Kaoru mumbled and grumbled to Toshiya. "Kaoru ... you know what then do you break ... .. But one thing I can tell you. If you do that to get to Taiki ... he'll a hit in the face if you stand in front of him up there. "he said sour and Kaoru stared at him.

"how do you know?" Kaoru asked sour and Toshiya laughed. "Because you told me yourself that Taiki told you that you shall not give up. That you shall live on ... he does not like it when you can go up and kill you, "he said, took his bag.
"w ... where are you going?" Kaoru asked, startled and Toshiya looked at him. "Oh well what. Help you do not want .. So what should I still here? "Toshiya asked and walked towards the door, the latch of the door had been included, as it behind him loud bang. He turned around.

"damn Kaoru," he said shocked fall read his pocket and went on the laying on the ground, then helped him to his feet. "What are you doing?" He asked softly and helped him back onto the bed, he saw in his eyes. "Let .. I am not alone .... Please .. Toshiya, Kaoru whispered. Toshiya had to swallow hard. He did not know their guitarist. Otherwise he was always so strong, read it get nothing and now? Now was this man, whom he admired so before him, was a picture of misery and nothing but capable, because his thoughts are only one person.

"I stay here .. Kaoru but please .. eat something ... you've got it but now realize that you need power, right? "he asked only one bread and smeared Kaoru now, looking at him now. "Ham? Cheese? Jam, "he asked quietly to and Kaoru looked at him. "I .. Nutella like ... "he whispered, and Toshiya faltered. "Nutella", he asked again and after Kaoru nodded. Why Kaoru wanted to Nutella? He had eaten but never otherwise. He went to his tray, then took the potty, which he had ordered the night before ... and smeared it on one half of Kaoru bread. "I think the other half, yes," he said, grinning and Kaoru nodded, took the now Opposite half and bit into it slowly.
"I wonder ... I still like you ... .. and the Taiki could you eat so ... "Kaoru asked only once and bit into the bread. Toshiya looked at him and patted him on the cheek. "Maybe .. do you like the taste so at some point but still, "he said with a grin and looked into his eyes.

After they had eaten, came in even the doctor who examined Kaoru again. "Well Mr. Niikura. You can now return home, but I would ask them that they might not stay home alone, "he said quietly and looked at Kaoru Toshiya. This nodded and smiled at Kaoru. "I remain with him, "he said quietly and nodded the doctor. "Wonderful," he said calmly and said goodbye to Kaoru. "I teach them right then or the discharge papers over and then they can go home," said the doctor and Kaoru nodded now.

Toshiya smiled at Kaoru. "And if we went with you, I go shopping just because you currently do not really know what I have at home and make us what noon today to eat some delicious," beamed the bassist and Kaoru looked at him. "Toshiya", he began to calm and the bass turned to the purple-haired.
do "not make it a great effort, please. I eat but eh not much, " said Kaoru and Toshiya looked at him, sighed and put the stuff to put him on the bed. "Do not say something like Kaoru. This is all back, "he said and kissed him on the cheek, smiled at him lovingly.

"Come get dressed, then we go home, Kaoru," he said quietly. "Or you would prefer to my place?" He asked, and Kaoru looked away. "B.. Please let us drive you. In my case .. yet so much of it. He has ... he has almost lived with me, Toshiya, "he whispered, and tears gathered in his eyes. "Ah .. Please do not Kaoru. "Toshiya said, and now walked up to him, took him just in the arm. "We go to me, because you'll get the guest room and then I'll get you later a few more things from you, okay?" He said calmly and quietly now Kaoru nodded, pressed close to the bass player and took a deep breath. "So ... now you pull on you. and I call on Daisuke, so he picks us up, "he said quietly and kissed the purple-haired on the forehead, then called the red-haired and spoke to this at all.

As Kaoru and Toshiya had finished everything, there was a knock at the door already quietly and Daisuke put his head through the door, looked at the two smiling. "Hey hey heyyy," the redhead said with a grin and stepped across the room, went on Toshiya to those expressed briefly and looked at Kaoru, he now embraced, held him for a moment.
"Well ... are you feeling better?" He asked quietly, and looked after him in the eye. "It's something, yes." Kaoru said softly and breathed deeply again.
"... maybe we could just ... so ... .. go to the grave? "he now asked for and Daisuke looked at him a moment.

"Why are you going to the grave?" Toshiya asked for and the guitarist looked at him. "Please. I just want out. I need something ... I would say .. do, "he said softly, Toshiya raised an eyebrow, then nodded but slightly and looked at Daisuke. "Okay. Then we go to the grave just before that and then up at me, "he said quietly and looked at Kaoru Toshiya. "Thank you ..." he whispered and went with the two on the road.
Daisuke went at once as they sat in the car going straight into the direction of the grave. Kaoru got out slowly, stopped in front of goal posts. He breathed deeply, looked to Toshiya and Daisuke and started slowly on the way to the grave of Taiki.

followed after some time Toshiya and Daisuke. They wanted Kaoru not now be determined from the eyes. They did not know what this was going to do what he wanted, but when she saw him standing before the grave, Toshiya smiled slightly. He had to all expected, but not so.

Kaoru slowly knelt down in front of the grave, looked at the stone for a moment and began to quietly pray. All he had been unable to make the day before because he was there together broken. Long he remained in this attitude of prayer, then stood up slowly and walked to the grave. He easily stroked the engraved letters could feel the tears running down her cheek.
"I'll miss you Taiki," he whispered softly, stroking more about the name of the deceased. Slowly, he reached into his pocket, took out a chain there. "I wanted to give you a birthday next week," he whispered softly and then looked at the Chain for a moment, went back into the knee. "I know you should not give away birthday gifts in advance, but I will have to process the next time a lot, you know And before you get it does not," he whispered softly and dug a hole in the ground now, put the small Now in this box and made it back. Then he got up, looked at the grave.

"I'll never forget .. but please .... Please pass on to me, yes ... I try to be strong, "he whispered softly, and then looked at the picture which he drew now from his pocket, knelt down again and placed it in front of the grave. "Now everyone knows how you ausschaust ..." he whispered softly and kissed the grave stone for a moment, got up again and turned around. Then he saw Daisuke and Toshiya. He swallowed a little, a little red.

"Kaoru ...." Toshiya Breathed softly and walked up to him, took him just a hug, which surprised more than Kaoru. "... I was thinking, you want to do anything, but .... The .. it is .. a wonderful idea. With the image ... "he whispered softly. That he had noticed with the chain, saying he would not. He breathed deeply, Kaoru stroked his cheek.
Can "we .. Now go to you, Toshiya, Kaoru breathed, looked again to the grave and then Toshiyas eyes. The addressed smiled and nodded and went with Kaoru in the direction of Daisuke and this drove the two home.

with Kaoru Toshiya walked slowly up the stairs, opened the door and saw the purple-haired again, then smiled slightly. "Hm ..." Kaoru said, pondering and Toshiya looked at him.
mean "you .... He is delighted that I have given him ... the chain? "He said softly to and Toshiya looked at him. "What chain?" He asked, and Kaoru sat on the couch and breathed deeply again.
"I let him make a chain ..." Kaoru whispered softly, and saw him continue to Toshiya Kaoru and pulled a picture out of his pocket, handed it to Toshiya. This looked at the picture and he hesitated. "Wow ..." he whispered softly, and saw the picture continues.

"now .. anyway .. I gave him ... this chain now .. done with in the grave. So I have just dug a hole, "he whispered softly and then looked at Toshiya. "Hm ... I hope they do not steal ..." said Toshiya and Kaoru quietly stopped. "Dost thou. someone would do this, "he asked, Toshiya shrugged. "I do not know. But I know one thing .. . Taiki would have got the chain, and accordingly, it is now very, very well to that "Watch out, he whispered, smiling and looking into his eyes. Kaoru looked at him, smiling and nodding slightly now. Yes .. you're right. He is delighted and very good care of it, just as he will take care of me and my friends, "he whispered softly, Toshiya smiled at him, went to him and took him just in the arm, held him just as easily fixed and slowly closed his eyes.

"Do not you want .... Better spend the time with Daisuke, Toshiya? "Kaoru asked now stopped and addressed. "Like .. you come to this? "he asked quietly, and looked at Kaoru confused.
"I do. . You've more often seen with him, Toshi " Kaoru whispered softly, looking at him now.
"uh ..." Toshiya was now speechless. "You've seen us more often?" He asked quietly by and Kaoru nodded. "Once. I had forgotten something in the rehearsal room ... and as I was in, I'm .. you seen ... "he whispered softly, Toshiya was now bright red face, looked at Kaoru. "With the Dai and me .. it .. nothing is serious, if you mean it, "said Toshiya now quiet and Kaoru looked at him.
"But why do you talk to the next?" Said Toshiya and Kaoru turned his head away slightly, bit his lower lip.
"Kaoru?" Asked softly Toshiya and Kaoru looked at him .... "Why do you say to the next?" He asked again, and looked after him in the eye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment